We are currently on the look-out for a Senior Manager to join our client’s Insurance and Pensions department. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity within one of Malta’s leading firms within the Financial Sector, talk to us now!
What is expected of you?
- Conduct function’s reports which include revision of provisions, underwriting, pricing and reinsurance
- Carry out capital modelling which includes internal models, changes, validation and calculation of risks
- Carry out the analysis of business models, risk management and risk appetite etc
- Perform performance oversight which includes AML, investment governance and prudent person
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks as required
What are you expected to bring?
- A level 6 Degree or better in a financial subject
- The chosen candidate must be a member of the FIA (Fellow members of the Institute of Actuaries)
- Candidates must have at least 8 years-experience in an insurance, quantitative or actuarial role
What’s in it for you?
- Working within a dynamic environment
- Career prospects are being offered