• You will work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer
and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
• More senior engineers will act as a role model and mentor to more junior members.
• Build re-usable Android software components for the platform.
• Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and
manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings.
• You will monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and
• You will raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, sharing knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally
help out - within and across teams. Client is calling this principle 'Your Problem is My Problem'.
• You are a computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar.
• You have working knowledge of RxJava 2 and/or Kotlin
• You have strong CS fundamentals, including DS/Algorithms.
• Experience in profiling, unit testing and web socket programming is preferred.
• You are quick on your feet, always aiming for quality and are a natural collaborator.