As a Financial Reporting Analyst (FINREP), you will participate to the implementation of processes within the Regulatory Reporting team and will be in charge of the production of reports for Societe General Group.
• Responsible of the production of regulatory reports on a standalone / consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group such as FINREP, COREP, LCR, NSFR and any other related regulatory topics;
• Follow-up and update process procedure validated internally;
• Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to streamline regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
• Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor;
• Declare any operational risk events occuring and anticipate risks on production;
• Participate to implementation of global accounting standards in the Shared Service Center (e.g. IFRS9 impact on regulatory reports);
• Continuous improvement of the activities: participate to the implementation of regulatory needs directly in link with project teams.
A little about You:
• You have strong academic record in Business, Economics or Finance;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in regulatory reporting or strong theoretical background in finance or banking field;
• Experience with FINREP, COREP, NSFR, LCR, RWA calculation or to other risk reports-is a plus;
• You are fluent in English, French would be considered a plus;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access);
• You have keen interest in banking regulatory reporting and financial analysis.
We also value:
• Good analytical & investigating skills;
• Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
• Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
• Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
• Team spirit;
• Strong ability to meet targets and deadlines.
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan);
• Work from Home 1 day/week.
Analysis Reports Analytic Reporting Annual Reports Audit Reports
Accepting only candidates from: