Our client is looking for an experienced Creative Manager to join our client in their office in Gibraltar. The desired candidate has pervious iGaming experience (ideally focusing on sportsbook) within design and leadership role.
• Inspire, direct, nurture and manage the creative and design functions
• Identify different skills and strengths of teams and team members, to then ensure their focus is on the right projects to ensure the best creative output.
• Stay on top of BAU and project/ campaign work to ensure the best possible outcome, this will include website graphics, printed marketing materials, email headers and templates, branded merchandise, animated banners, social media imagery, brand presentations, corporate template production, game assets, landing pages and conference booth design.
• Champion a process and culture that continues to learn and evolve.
• Work closely with the integrated marketing and communications team to ensure an aligned approach to maximise impact.
• Collaborate with the marketing team and external resources to further develop brand guidelines for all the Mansion brands
• Set the pace and quality standards for the team to ensure high quality of design work is produced and the brand guidelines are adhered to.
• Work with external creative teams and partners as required to get the right outcomes for the business.
• As a part of the strong information security culture at Mansion you are required to adhere to Information
• Security policies, practices and procedures.
• People leadership skills – including a strong sense of nurturing a creative culture, people and team.
• The ability to work under pressure, both individually, and as part of a larger team.
• A flexible, mature, can-do approach.
• Able to set the pace and standards high to ensure outstanding creative work is delivered.
• Degree (or similar) in a creative discipline.
• Solid experience in web and graphic design.
• An intimate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• An online portfolio of work is mandatory.
• Previous online gaming experience.
• Integrated creative campaign delivery across all channels.
• UI Design. Motion graphics. Banner ad design. Animation. Experience in print design