Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business partners.
For one of our clients – we are looking for experienced Senior Bookkeeper with English or Czech, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and supporting schedules in accordance with close deadlines - supporting the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close cycles;
* Preparation of financial statements and supporting documents in compliance with the monthly financial reporting as defined in European Finance operating procedures;
* Preparing analysis for management and internal and external auditors;
* VAT Reconciliation;
* Develop and implement financial processes and process improvements;
* Document procedures and processes to achieve efficiencies;
* Assist in the preparation and filing of sales and use tax, and other statutory filings.
* University degree in Accounting or Finance;
* At least 6 months relevant experience in a BPO company;
* Fluent in Czech, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese;
* At least B2 level of English - if its not the primary language;
* Excellent Excel and analytical skills;
* Ability to meet reporting deadlines;
* Adherence to local statutory reporting requirements;
* Experience with the International Accounting Standards.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent remuneration package;
* Permanent full time job in a creative motivating environment;
* Opportunities for development and professional growth;
* Training programs.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)
Czech, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish