As a Senior Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting activities for the French entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Accounting activities;
• Manage account plan database and accounting schemes for accounting referential;
• Monitor pending entries in GL and balance sheet accounts;
• Accounting analysis of GL accounts: vendor accounts/client accounts/bank accounts/suspense accounts;
• In charge of closing works;
• Month end closing activities and provisioning;
• Justification of the accounts;
• Proactive and demonstrate interest/ curiosity in exploring different sources for solving complex issues (active communication with colleagues and other departments).
• You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
• You have 3-5 years of previous relevant experience in accounting/ financial analysis;
• You are a medium French speaker;
• Analytical skills;
• Advanced Excel level.
We also value:
• Good analytical & investigating skills;
• Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
• Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
• Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
• Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan
• Work from Home 1 day/week.