This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team!
Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
• Responsible for Overall Segregation of Duty Across TS IT systems.
• The individual for this role needs to be able to analyze business process and Identify Possible SOD violation, and implement Remediation plan accordingly.
• Individual will work also with business users, quality assurance teams and application development teams to ensure that SOD rules / relevant exceptions are in place.
• The right candidate Supports the Risk Mitigation derived from SOD conflicts and develops right Controls with solutioning in SAP GRC and Other Platforms.
• Supports Business controllers in their need of implementing tighter controls. .
• You will work with global project teams to deliver effective methodologies from Business Case to implementation, ensuring Proper Controls are in Place
• You will plan and organize project/ program activities, interface with internal security application partners to ensure that application (ERP/ Finance) are compliant.
• You will support and identify risks and manage change to deliver effective authorization access concept / profiles.
• Demonstrate solid understanding of critical business requirements, recommending process improvement and IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
• Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
• Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Training - Providing training on system as needed, particularly with new team members
• Work closely with internal and external partners and participate in all phases of new implementation, measure Success
• Analyze and recommend configuration changes in support of enhancement requests
• Design, integrations between domain area and other applications / systems.
You must have
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 + years as a functional expert
• SAP GRC knowledge
• Finance and Controlling Process knowledge
• Experience in managing suppliers and extended Project Teams
• Experience in PMO design and Metrics / Audit and SOD activities
• Good Communication skills
We are offering:
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
• Extensive training programs
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment
B2B software Business Finance Continuous Process Improvement Cross Functional Project Management Cross-cultural Communication Skills Cross-functional Problem Solving ERP Software Quality Assurance SAP