This is a role within Security Operations and is a highly skilled and client facing role being established to develop a trusted partner reputation for Getronics in dealing with client IT security requirements. The successful candidate will need to represent Getronics on all security matters to its clients and ensure a high level of proactive security processes are maintained across the Getronics service delivery teams. These processes will ensure that not only security threats are identified, but that action is taken proactively to mitigate identified threats and communicate these with the clients CSO or management team. This role is home office based on Germany.
Our ideal candidate will
• Be an authoritative voice on security matters for Getronics
• Be conversant with modern security requirements and processes including ISO standards, PCI DSS and the EU GDPR.
• Be aware of and conversant with the security services marketplace and developments.
• Own any security contract relationships to ensure adherence to contracts and requirements.
• Ensure adherence and implementation of Getronics Group security ISMS, policies and processes into the operations teams.
• Assist in the review and approval of responses to RFQ security questions.
• Assist with audit requirements internally and externally working closely with our audit and compliance
• Ensure Security incident reporting policies and procedures are in place across the operations teams
• Ensure processes are in place to ensure actions are taken when threats are identified, working
closely with our Operational teams and Security functions
• Liaise with Client CSO level employees to ensure visibility of security activities and that they meet
client contractual requirements and expectations.
• Manage the governance process for IT security across existing services & new opportunities.
• Review, assess & recommended action for operational delivery services to ensure they are following
security best practice & company policies, building security into day to day thinking and practices
• Manage the operational plan to ensure all commitments are addressed and continuous improvement
plans (CIP’s) are in place to address any gaps.
• Working closely with the Security & Compliance team to develop the security strategy & roadmap in
line with emerging threats & the changing landscape of IT Services.
• Working closely with Security & Compliance team to continually develop the Security Profile for Getronics.
• Establish him/herself as the go to individual for all Security Questions relating to sales opportunities including RFP’s, create standard response documents.
• Working in collaboration with the wider Getronics business to continue to develop and document the
• Lead security initiatives and ensure their successful execution.
• Preferably educated to degree level in a technology discipline.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a senior IT security related role in a large multi sector environment.
• Demonstrates knowledge of IS027001, BS25777, EU GDPR & PCI-DSS.
• Demonstrates thought leadership in all aspects of security i.e. cyber.
• Ideally at least 10 years of experience in information and cyber security.
• Ability to manage and deliver projects, including development of project plans, project goals and
objectives, tasks, required resources, and timelines for completion.
• Understanding of the Techniques, Tools and Processes in use by hackers.
• Good understanding of security related technology like firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS systems, SIEM
systems, etc.; hands-on experience in one of these domains is always a plus.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with focus on results and customers.
• Flexibility and ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
• Experience of multi-vendor, managed outsourcing environments.
• Overseeing and conducting risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business
impact analysis, threat and vulnerability evaluations, etc.) to help the enterprise reach an acceptable
level of risk.
• Track record of managing people, financials & projects to time, quality & budget.
• Excellent Communications skills to C level within client organisations.
• Experience of Sales and BID response processes an advantage.
• Excellent presentation skill.
• Language skills written and verbal – English & German
• Industry accepted IT Security certification e.g. CISSP, CISM or ISSMP.
Cross-functional Team Leadership