SAS Programmer – Permanent – based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
OCS Life Sciences is a successful specialist CRO and project delivery organisation looking to recruit for a number of roles of SAS Programmers.
What are you going to do?
As a SAS Programmer at OCS Life Sciences you will be a key contributor to programming activities for the reporting of clinical trials. Activities will include the creation of SDTM and ADaM datasets and the programming of tables, listings, and figures as specified in the statistical analysis plan. You will provide input to and negotiate timelines and ensure that they are adhered to.
This role requires previous experience with the development of SAS programs, preferably in a clinical environment, producing specification documentation, and executing validation activities.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!
Who are we looking for?
You must have:
• a BSc, MSc, or PhD degree in a relevant field;
• 3+ years of programming experience in a CRO or sponsor environment;
• Strong knowledge of SAS Base and SAS Macro programming;
• working experience with CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards;
• professional proficiency in English;
• the ambition and ability to deliver the right quality at the right time;
• a work ethic to be independent and pro-active;
• eligible to work in the Netherlands.
You may also have:
• strong client facing skills to both internal and external clients;
• affinity with statistics beyond descriptive statistics;
• experience with other statistical software such as R or JMP;
• the ability to provide mentorship and promote teamwork.
What do we offer in return?
You join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues. You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a lease car or travel allowance, 24 holidays, holiday pay (8%) and participation in the company pension scheme.
Why join us?
OCS Life Sciences is a specialist business unit of OCS Consulting, a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government sectors. We continuously invest in the quality of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity which allows us to do more with the available resources.
CDISC Standards Clinical Data Management CROs SAS SDTM