SAS Platform Installation Expert – Belgium / Netherlands
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious SAS consultancy with a powerful and successful consultancy base.
What are you going to do?
As a SAS Platform Installation Expert you are responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the SAS Intelligence Platform for our clients. With clients in industries such as Finance, Retail, Life Science and Government you will meet a variety of people in different areas of the business. A pro-active approach, a good presentation and excellent communication skills are therefore essential.
What are we looking for?
You are motivated and passionate about setting up (complex) environments. You are aware of the importance of timely delivering the expected quality and understand the necessity of documentation.
In addition, you:
• should hold a Bachelor or Master degree with an IT-related specialisation;
• should bring professional or personal experience with the installation, configuration and maintenance of computer systems and applications;
• have experience with software of the SAS Institute (minimum 10 years mandatory);
• have experience with various operating systems;
• have a pragmatic, structured, problem solving and client orientated mind set;
• are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written;
• have an enthusiastic and motivated personality and an independent and pro-active attitude;
• have relevant certifications or the willingness to obtain these.
What do we offer in return?
You will join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade. You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a lease car or travel allowance, 24-28 holidays (and the option to obtain extra holidays), etc.
Why join us?
OCS Consulting is a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government industry. We continuously invest in the quality of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity which allows us to do more with the available resources.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!
SAS SAS Enterprise Guide