Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team always offering the best service to its clients.
As an Inside Sales SAP/Microsoft/Veeam Specialist, your main objective will be to use your specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities, and to drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline.
You will be responsible for:
- Actively prospecting within accounts to discover or cultivate solutions sales opportunities within area of technical specialty (in close cooperation with the account manager).
- Managing sales pipeline.
- Formulating and expanding solutions to generate additional product or service attachments and up sell revenue.
- Certain roles may also sell through the channel.
- Establishing a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Working with the client up to IT management level.
- Contributing to building of the pipeline by generating leads and referrals and new customer opportunities within specialty area.
- May focus on growing contractual renewals for small-to-mid size accounts with limited complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
- Interfacing with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Building sales readiness and reducing client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer and higher level customer interface.
- Typically 3-5 years of experience in specialty sales.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken. Other Northern European languages, especially Dutch, would be very advantageous.
- In depth knowledge about product, service, solution and differentiators between own offerings and what competitor's offerings.
- Able to apply specialized technical knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility.
- Able to use knowledge in specialty, and consultative selling skills, to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Assessment of solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine "qualify-in"/"qualify-out" status.
- Solid communication and presentation skills within IT at the manager level.
- Product demonstration and customer training.
- Able to conceptualize and articulate well-targeted solutions in area of specialty from proposal to contract sign- off.
- Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
- Able to negotiate profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on the existing business and increase the company's footprint and revenue.
- Opportunity prospecting as related to specialty area and in expanding existing client business, in order to generate leads/referrals to account team.
- Continuous knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
- Regular use of Siebel updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation package if you currently live abroad.
- Attractive local employee benefits.
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
- Competent and inspiring work environment.
Account Management Articulate Presenter Close Deals Communication Skills Consultative Selling IT Sales Microsoft Prospection SAP Siebel Software Solution Sales Veeam Backup & Replication