This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team!
Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of
electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment.
With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
As our Sales Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical sales support for the TS (Transportation Systems) organization while developing, deploying, and enabling the key processes within Sales and Marketing. You will coordinate with stakeholders to ensure alignment and profitable business growth.
You will develop and assess sales support libraries and templates to enable scalable work processes as well as right and fast reporting and financial roll-up.
• Ensuring on-time pricing updates in creation/maintenance/update of material and pricing information in all systems (e-pricing, APO, SAP etc), proactively informing sales on any difference on customer Purchase Order vs. our offering or pricing.
• Customer Purchase Order administration: download Purchase Orders from customer portals where the case, ensure Purchase Order correctness and initiate the process to update prices within 24h after the Purchase Order is downloaded/received, Purchase Order archiving.
• Maintain accurately and timely pricing tracking file.
• Understand master data inter-dependencies, cause/effect in the sales process and the impacts on Business performance
• Gather and validate the information from the requestors to create a new product specification (Sales Managers, Program Managers, Sales Support, Sales Admin, etc)
• Liaise with C2C in order to eliminate past due items related to price discrepancies.
• Be the 1st point of contact for resolution of material master data & pricing issues and manage resolution and root cause determination
• Collaborate with IT and Business Excellence on process optimization and automation initiatives.
• Ensure adherence to all SOX and standards, guidelines, policies, procedures, and SLAs.
• Sales Force timely and accurate updates
• Tracking accruals
• Allocation of long term demand based on the sales team input and request
• Extract data about demand from Customer Portals or other sources
• Analyze the data and make necessary adjustment
• Update APO system after analysis and agreement with customer team
• Ensure APO system is up to date and accurate (obsolete p/n clean-up continuous process)
• Prepare and update long term plans (such as AOP and STRAP) with information related to volumes, prices and other information after revision with Sales manager
• Perform historical analysis, comparison with AOP/STRAP on demand
• Support quotation submission on customer portals (if the case)
• Support proto PO check and distribution (if the case)
• Support Serial and tooling offer (tooling breakdown, packaging quote, Serial price breakdown, Purchase Order management and cross match with quote prices and Terms)
• Support Prototype offer-to-Purchase Order (offer preparation, lead time, tooling, BOM Cost units, historical consistency management, Purchase Order management and cross match with quote prices and Terms)
You must have:
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
• At least 2 years experience in sales administration, sales support and/or customer service, preferably in an international organization;
• Experience of working with SAP system;
• Microsoft Office skills (eg Excel)
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and German language
• Data administration management and precision to procedures;
• Process and detail oriented; Exceptional organizational skill;
• Foster effective teamwork;
• Analytical skills;
We are offering:
• Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
• Extensive training programs
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment
Accurate Data Entry Administrative Assistance Analysis Skills Attention to Details Commitment to Customer Service Conversational German Exposure to SAP Technical