Our client, one of the fastest growing Software as a Service companies in Europe, is looking for Multi-Lingual Sales Development Representatives in Barcelona, Spain. With a family atmosphere and a fast growing, start-up environment, this is the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual who seeks to build a career while traveling!
The position is in Barcelona, the capital of Spain and the largest city in Catalonia. It is an exotic seaside city with boundless experiences to explore!
As a Sales Development Representative you will be expected to:
• Do market research on various target companies;
• Cold call potential new clients and generate interest in potential new clients;
• Follow up on the interest and schedule a demo for the Business Development Representative to negotiate and close the deal,
• At least 6 months of recent experience in Online Sales, ideally B2B or experience in Online Customer Service;
• A can-do attitude with a self-driven approach;
• A charming and energetic personality;
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
• Excellent Communication skills;
• Fluency in either German, French, Dutch, or Spanish;
• Relocation support;
• Health Perks;
• Free Spanish Classes;
• Yoga and meditation;
• Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish