Nestlé Group is currently seeking a SH&E Manager to join Nestlé's Technical & Production unit's elite team. The SH&E Manager reports to the Factory Manager in undertaking daily factory operations with regards to safety, health and environmental conditions. Nestlé consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and Ready Refresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé career offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the world. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with their recent CV/Resume immediately. Only successful applicants who meet Nestlé's job requirements shall be contacted.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Align to Compelling SHE Vision: Align stakeholders to a compelling vision for SH&E, aligned with the T&P/SC strategy. Champion Nestle SHE policies and regulatory compliance activities / execution. Inspire the sites/region to embrace SH&E values, excel in compliance & continuously improve, leveraging NCE foundations and NIMS (management systems).
• Investigate Incidents & Monitor Performance: Continuously build leader competencies and improve incident investigations efforts to ensure identification of root causes and action plans. Accountable for quality of SHE data collection, and other tools for reporting, collating and analysing data
• Manage High Hazard Tasks: Implement the permit-to-work program to manage high-hazard tasks, incorporating risk prediction and aligned with Nestlé philosophy. Be accountable as SME to support sustainability improvements and comply with waste, storm water, waste water, spill prevention, regulatory reporting and emergency response.
• Plan for Emergencies: Coordinate development of response plans & capability for relevant emergency situations, e.g. injuries & illnesses, fire, explosions.
• Drive Behavioural Change: Serve as SME in SHE engagement/messaging to front line and FL leaders. Drive & enable sustained behavioural change. Champion a "no-harm culture" & integrate the Nestle Safety Leadership Basic Behaviours and NLF for field leaders and employees. Ensure execution of SH&E behavioural feedback processes, aligned with NWNA policies
Key Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Took ownership of SH&E and drove change through personal leadership.
• Analyzed SHE incidents to identify multiple root causes.
• Audited to close process gaps and drive performance improvements.
• Influenced behavioural change in a team/department.
• Worked on cross-functional teams.
• Translated policies & standards into practical action plans.
• Coached individuals and teams in different environments.
• Held one or more line (or project) management positions.
• Worked in operational or industrial environment.
• Communicated effectively with different organizational levels.
• Took proactive approach to anticipate issues or improve current practices.
• Life Insurance
• Employee discount
• Pension Scheme
• Standard sick pay benefits
• Flexible/Agile working is allowed for most people
• Salary and incentives
• Share Scheme
• Support for further education
• Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Health and wellbeing programmes
• Family friendly working environment
• Annual Leave
• Volunteering support
• Professional Support
Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Facility Safety