Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Do you enjoy a “work hard, play hard” philosophy? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then you will want to check this out.
For one of our clients – we are looking for Response Center Operator with French, German, Italian and English (B1).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answers incoming calls and emails in a timely, professional, and courteous manner;
* Represents clients serving as their emergency call center;
* Receives incident reports and notifications from vessel and oilfield clients;
* Makes regulatory notifications to government agencies, and alerts Duty Incident Commanders, third party responders, and client representatives;
* Completes incident reports and documentation, duty logs, and shift hand-off briefings;
Required Skills and Abilities:
The candidate must possess the following....
* Excellent skills in English, French, German, Italian;
* Adaptable and patient with the ability to remain calm and professional during times of heightened activity, uncertainty, ambiguity, rapid change, and fixed deadlines;
* Ability to communicate clearly, succinctly and in a manner, that appeals to a wide audience;
* Ability to triage complex situations and effectively transfer information accurately;
* Willingness to understand and follow procedures and continuous updates;
* Must have computer skills and proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary;
* Career progression;
* Relocation package;
* Flexible working hours;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_RCCO).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, French, German, Italian