Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the fastest growing BPO companies – we are looking for Reservations Quality Assurance with Italian, German, French, Dutch & English .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyzes and provides hands-on support for moderate to complex inquiries;
* Monitors and communicates trends and issues that may affect administration relationships;
* Provides timely response and resolution to provider issues;
* Provides on-call support as needed;
* Serves as a subject-matter expert for provider support to the Service Desk Community;
* Effectively communicates with customers, maintaining positive body language with confidence and patience.
* Fluent in English and Italian, German, French, Dutch ;
* Organize/prioritize tasks and maintain attention to detail
* Willingness to update job skills in a changing environment
* Flexibility to manage unanticipated changes
* Self-motivated and goal oriented
Our Client Offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Food vouchers;
* Very attractive salary and bonus scheme;
* Friendly working environment.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English. (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_PSS).
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian