Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading in its field multinational company – we are looking 15 people for the role of Research Analysts with Polish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Romanian (Night Shifts).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor all operational activities during execution to ensure adherence to the specifications, schedule, and quality checks;
* Analyze all aspects of operational execution and report final performance in terms of timeliness, budget, and quality.
* Strong communication and analytical skills and drive for problem solving;
* Effective English written and verbal skills;
* Effective Polish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Romanian.
Our client’s offer:
* 90% night shifts;
* Food vouchers;
* Transport vouchers;
* Key role and opportunities for professional growth;
* An opportunity to work closely with and develop junior staff;
* International corporate environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Czech, Dutch, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian