As a Release Manager withinSamsung’s Cloud System Operation Group, you will manage the movement of releases through the build, test, and production environmentsforeach EU locale module, working closely with a talented team of test, development engineers, deployment/operation managers and business managers(PM and TPM). We’re looking for someone who is passionate about consumer-facing user experience and has a deep curiosity about emerging technology, human behavior, artificial intelligence.
• Manage and arrange release process and schedule of EU locale modules (ASR, TTS, CAN/Capsule etc.)
• Proactively communicate and work with DM,PM, TPM and development team for releasing new feature of bixby
• Checking the result of verification from DEV team test and SQE team test before deployment on Production env.
• Manage the performance of Bixby Server Platform & Engine
• Manage the Risk of Releasefrom Deployment Manager, QA, VoC of User
• Minimum of BS in Computer Science or related technical field
• 7+ years of experience working as server engineer and manager
• Native speaker for understanding and recognizing utterances of Bixby based on the EU locale
• Strong software lifecycle management experience
• Strong project management skills with accountability for end-to-end delivery
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understands how to deliver a message at all levels of an organization
• Experience and Knowledge using with application based on Java, Python, RestAPI, etc.
• Proven record of development or operation for shipping delightful products to customers
• Strong leadership qualities and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
Java Python REST
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)