Blu Selection is an international recruitment company based in Barcelona with a start-up mindset driven by the incentives of team spirit and quality work. Our talented team is connecting international, multilingual profiles with multinational shared service centres, BPO and global business hubs.
What we do is not just about receiving, hunting or sending CVs but searching and delivering the quality we value most. Now we are looking for a Recruitment Team Manager with a similar mentality to join us.
If you want to have a chance to work with honest and transparent communication in a fairly competitive industry and to share your unique perspective with our team, especially in the after-work escape room incentives, we are looking forward to meeting you.
This is a very hands-on role, which combines recruitment, team lead and operational management responsibilities within the company. You will be accountable for the success of your team, the quality delivery of recruitment services to Blu’s clients, and the profitability of your hub. In addition, you are responsible to contribute to the drive and strategic development of the company.
- You believe in what we stand for, and ready to be a Blu Team representative!
- You have previous experience in the Recruitment Industry
- Ideally, you have previous experience leading a small team
- Experience in Sales / Business Development is a big plus
- You have very good communication skills and an excellent level of English – additional fluency in French or German is considered a big plus
- You have strong business acumen and clients’ management skills
- You are service and quality oriented
- You have a professional and committed attitude in whatever you undertake, with strong work ethics
- You are a natural leader leading by example, able to bring the best out of your team
- You are target and goal oriented
- You are a self-starter and able to take decisions and actions
- Work hard, play hard: you are a hands-on and hard worker with the extra-mile mentality, who can also celebrate achievements!
- You can handle changes, challenges and do not run away from chaos!
- You are already settled in Barcelona and looking for a long term opportunity
- Salary in line with level of experience + targets
- A company which values quality before all
- A diverse job, combining operational and strategic duties
- The opportunity to participate in driving the company to the next level
- A driven and supportive team, working towards the same goals
- The opportunity to #makethebluexperience
- Start date: ASAP
Full-cycle Recruiting Leadership Skills
English, French, German