Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – we are looking for аn Recruitment Expert for International Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains a pay plan;
* Planning and implementing pay structure revisions;
* Coaching and guiding line managers, ensuring they are fully supported with managing, and developing their people;
* Keeping up-to-date with the legislation, organizing the implementation of the respective changes and handling all possible legislation related issues;
* Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
* Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records;
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Fluent level of English language;
* People oriented and results driven;
* Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics;
* Knowledge of HR systems and databases;
* Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills;
* Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
* Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
* BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field’.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* A key position and opportunity to define, grow and lead;
* Full working time;
* Opportunity to work for a global leader in its sector.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM/VM_HRG).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All personal information provided by you is protected by the Commission for the Protection of
Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)