BCNC GROUP is an engineering and technology firm with operations in Spain, UK, Germany, France and Sweden. We work with the most prestigious R&D Centers and multinationals in Europe helping them to develop and implement their strategic programs.
For our partner's plant TIER 1 company specializing in plastic parts, we are looking for Supplier Quality Engineer who will lead the quality of external suppliers.
The Supplier Engineer will be in charge of the main activities of the programs for and important EOM.
- Manage inspections process/ firewall based on suppliers performance
- Follow the improvements of the supplier by auditing the action plans PPAP management
- Initial samples validation
- Set limits of incoming products
- Transfer to plant
- Non-conformity management of suppliers
- Support launch of new products
- Contributes to continuous improvement
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position working with supplier plastic parts quality
- Good communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Problem-solving skills
- Assertive and creative approach
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary package.
- Global projects with the most respected OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in Europe
- Career development and training.
- Relocation support