Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or
partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a company operating in the area of finance collection of debts, purchasing of debts - we are looking for a Quality Control Specialist Call Center.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Performs day-to-day monitoring of conversations and reflected actions in internal software and
monitor the performance of qualitative and quantitative indicators in the agents work;
* Controls direct phone contact with customers to verify information submitted by the Call center
* Evaluates Call center Agents performance on a monthly basis by using a detailed Quality scorecard;
* Prepares weekly reports related to qualitative and quantitative indicators and provides feedback to Call Center Team leaders, Managers and Director;
* Collects and analyzes the information, related to service quality and to provide it regularly to the
Team Leaders, Managers and Directors;
* Guides the design, revisions, and implementation of training programs;
* Participates in the development and implementation of projects related to department activities;
* Participates actively in the training programs run by the Company.
* Education - University Degree;
* Excellent command of MS Office (especially MS Excel);
* Excellent knowledge of English language - minimum B2 level written and oral;
* Experience in debt collection or debt purchasing company, or equivalent combination of professional experience will be considered as an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
* Excellent communication skills;
* Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills;
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
* Ability to provide constructive feedback.
Our client offers:
* Competitive salary and social benefits package;
* Food vouchers, additional health insurance, bonuses based on personal performance;
* Opportunity for career development;
* Dynamic teams with fast-paced environment;
* Office location near metro station.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not
hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N DP_CASE)
If you meet our requirements and you are interested in the position, please send your CV.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)