Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Monitoring Specialist with German, French, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Russian responsible for the monitoring and evaluating of associate call behaviors to ensure quality standards and client specifications are met.
You can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals in analyzing recorded audio and audio based data sets. Identify critical insights, patterns, and trends;
* Monitor and evaluate production agents call behavior performance according to quality specifications and requirements;
* Give constructive feedback both verbal and written;
* Maintain accurate quality data for call behavior performance documentation.
* Fluent in English and German, French, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Russian;
* Excellent Excel and analytical skills;
* Sales knowledge or experience;
* Quality focused with strong attention to detail;
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent remuneration package;
* Permanent full time job in a creative motivating environment;
* Opportunities for development and professional growth.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian