1. Identify flaws in processes and improve or replace them
2. Plan and develop automated tests using js and Selenium WebDriver
3. Continually refine and enhance all QA processes
4. Conduct manual testing for bug detection
5. Monitor, inspect and report quality issues
6. Develop and maintain testing scenarios, specs, and other types of documentation
7. Ensure that we meet all external and internal requirements before our product reaches customers
1. Strong technical background in web app quality assurance and an understanding of testing basics
2. Experience with
1. Web/app/mobile/e-commerce projects
2. Issue tracking and test scenarios tracking tools (Gitlab, TestRail)
3. Selenium Webdriver or developing tests based on Selenium WebDriver
4. SQL basics
5. Agile development/teamwork
3. Awareness of source code management tools (git)
4. Background with *nix console interface
5. Proficiency in written and spoken English
AI healthcare startup with 132 million monthly unique visitors seeking a QA Automation Engineer.
Get involved with our Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as aQA Automation Engineer.
Apply if you’re fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own tasks, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. And the remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
Advanced SQL Git GitLab Nix Selenium WebDriver Testrail
Accepting only candidates from:
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia