You will be responsible for delivering the project, leading and managing, together with the team lead, the project team to run the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Design, communicate, and implement a plan for completing the project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; take action to resolve problems and minimize delays.
- Identify, develop, and gather the economic resources necessary to complete the project. This may include preparing complex engineering standards, designs, and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, number of FTEs, etc
- Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team.
- Set priorities, allocate tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
- Coach and mentor project staff and assist them to solve problems together with the corresponding Team Lead.
- Customer Window contact
- Provide an Overview and report the status of development projects to Team Leader /Management.
Skills to Create the Difference:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management field in software environment
- Nice to have experience in automotive sector
- Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications, ...).
- Ability to think analytically, quantitatively, and creatively.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong interest in finding practical solutions to complex business problems.
- Ability to plan and manage the deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones
- Fluent English
What will you find:
- Working with Innovative Technology
- Professional Development
- Flexible Hours and Vacation Time
- Daily Challenges
- Training in Different Disciplines (Autosar, POSIX, languages, etc.)
- Working with an Experienced, International Team
- New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
- Flexible Remuneration Plan (choose how you want to be paid and increase the net salary)
Agile Project Management Automotive Embedded Software