Project Management Officer – Brussels, Belgium – 9 months Contract – competitive daily rate
Our client, an established IT Services organization is recruiting for a contract Project Management Officer, based in Brussels, Belgium. It is a 9 months’ contract. This role requires travelling to Paris once per month.
The successful Project Management Officer needs to be experienced in similar programs / epics with many IT and business stakeholders and a strict deadline
This Project Management Officer role will help preparing Epic steering committees, also to help preparing and maintaining the overall epic roadmap, economic assessment and risk log.
The Project Management Officer will help preparing the business case with the different IT and finance stakeholders. In parallel, he/she will work directly with the various key stakeholders to help with (the preparation of) the implementation.
Key Requirements for Project Management Officer:
• Fluent in Dutch and French - mandatory
• English – written and spoken - mandatory
• Minimum 5 years of relevant similar experience - mandatory
• Excellent experience with MS Project, Powerpoint, Excel, Finance and budgeting – mandatory
• Experience of large projects or programs and Agile Methodology – mandatory
• Educated to Master degree level
• Agile central – preferable
• Microsoft Windows & eco-system knowledge - preferable (He/she does not need to be a technical specialist, but sufficient background is needed to understand the context, identify importance, etc.)
• Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
• Ability to support others
• Excellent communication skills
• Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
• Team player, doer, emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback
• Pragmatic and problem solver
• Feel for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
• Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
For further information on this excellent Project Management Officer role please email CV to the address shown.
Opportunity to work for a prestigious financial institution.
Agile Project Management Budget Management Excel MS Project PowerPoint
English, Dutch, French