As a Product Owner you are the link between the IDAM customers (typically other Product Owners, Architects, Tech Leads) and the dedicated development team. You’re the mastermind who knows what will make the business prosper, what’s technically possible and how to make it happen. As Product Owner, you understand the customer, you know what the business needs and you can anticipate what’s possible in a sprint. Once you’ve got the right vision, you can draft a roadmap, align priorities and enable your agile team to make it happen.
Your typical activities include:
- Developing a clear vision for the product and the impact on customer value
- Building and maintaining a relationship with the other Products Owners from all business areas
- Analyzing business needs together with peers
- Developing user stories
- Evaluating which initiatives have the highest business value in relation to the development effort and aligning the roadmap and prioritizing the backlog accordingly
- Staying up-to-date on best practices, technologies and trends in the area of Security,Authentication and Authorization, in order to develop innovative ideas for improvement.
- Minimum of 2 years in a leading role in agile projects
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a software developer / architect with a good understanding of reactive programming models in the Scala / Java ecosystem
- Excellent understanding of Security / Identity Management and related technologies (SAML, OpenID, OAuth2, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
– You are able to communicate effectively with the expert developers in your team
- Familiarity with cloud based technologies and microservice architectures
- Relentless prioritization and alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Expert communicator with stakeholders and team members to achieve a shared understanding.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- High willingness to travel in Romania and abroad.
What benefits you'll have:
Flexible working time;
Health and life insurance;
Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
Fitness centers discounts;
Sports activities & other company events;
Free Bookster account;
Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.
*We also offer relocation package if you want to move to Cluj Napoca.
Agile Methodolgy Application Security Architecture Identity & Access Management (IAM) Java Scala
Accepting only candidates from: