You will be a member of the Agile team responsible for defining the Product vision and maximizing the return of investment of the team sprint by sprint. You will be defining features and prioritizing the team backlog in order to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team.
As a Product Owner your primary responsibility will be defining and communication the product vision and maximizing the ROI of your Agile team.
More in detail:
- You are responsible for defining and shaping the Product vision, along with Product Management, and for the communication of that vision to the team.
- You will be part of a Scrum team integrated in a SAFe Release Train. You are responsible for maximizing the ROI of the work done by the Agile tea
- You will be participating in the Program Backlog refinement along with the Product Management team.
- You will be coordinating with other PO's in order to enable the frequent, reliable and continuous release of value-added solutions.
- You will be involved in feature definition, providing the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their user story estimates and sequencing.
- You will be constantly reviewing and prioritizing the Product Backlog.
- You should participate in the development of the feature acceptance criteria.
- You will be in charge of accepting features as done. This includes validation that the feature meets acceptance criteria and has the appropriate, persistent acceptance tests, and that it otherwise complies its Definition of Done (DoD).
- You understand the scope of the upcoming work and to collaborate with System and Solution Architect/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
- Works across teams to define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality of the program.
- You design, communicate, and implement a roadmap for completing the project features; you monitor progress and performance against the project roadmap and plan; you take action to resolve problems and minimize delays.
- You act as a customer window contact.
- You provide an overview and report the status of development projects to Team Leader/Management.
Skills to Create the Difference:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Project/Product management field in an Agile software environment, ideally in the SAFe of other scaled Agile framework
- Previous experience in automotive sector is a good nice-to-have
- Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications, ...).
- Ability to think analytically, quantitatively, and creatively.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Good communication skills.
- A strong interest in finding practical solutions to complex business problems.
- Ability to plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones
- Fluent English
What will you find:
- Working with Innovative Technology
- Professional Development
- Flexible Hours and Vacation Time
- Daily Challenges
- Training in Different Disciplines (Autosar, Linux, languages, etc.)
- Working with an Experienced, International Team
- New Offices with the most up-to-date Technology and Equipment
Agile Project Management Automotive Embedded Software Safe