Nestlé Group is currently seeking experienced Procurement and Purchasing Officer to join our elite Supply Chain team. At Nestlé, we hire employees with personal attitudes and professional skills enabling them to develop a long-term career and relationship with the company and they have been the most critical element in driving our business. When you accept a job, you really accept the opportunity to develop a Career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and Wellness Company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you. Our Supply Chain team is driven by the desire to deliver world-class service and support to our trusted retail partners. Inspired by our company’s four key Ways of Winning – Speed, Agility, Collaboration, and Courage, Nestlé Supply Chain professionals strive to efficiently and effectively distribute our products “wherever and whenever” needed while fulfilling our commitments and delivering outstanding value to our customers. The function of Strategic Sourcing at Nestlé requires administrative support on a day to day basis in order to best operate and meet its performance objectives. Tasks currently undertaken by strategic personnel would be best performed by an experienced, well organized and structured individual who can provide the important organizational support required. The candidate will be supporting Strategic Buyers and Sourcing Managers who are currently procuring raw materials, packaging, marketing and technical items. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with their recent CV/Resume immediately. Only successful applicants who meet Nestlé job requirements shall be contacted.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Coordinate Responsible Sourcing Audits.
• Update or create SAP contracts and prepare SAP spends reports.
• Consolidate monthly KPI update; keep track of KPI progress and highlight gaps.
• Coordinate legal agreements between suppliers and legal department.
• Collect data & documents to fill Competitive Bidding Summary and upload it to SAP Contracts accordingly.
• Upload savings report on i-Nexus system on monthly basis and run summary savings report.
• Meeting minutes; preparation of Supplier Meeting Reports.
• Project implementation & follow-up (samples etc.)
• Manage Vendor Creation Process and conduct Supplier Market Research.
• Update Preferred Supplier Listing.
• Arrange meetings with suppliers, flights, trips, Submit Travel & Expense statement.
• Compile and prepare E-Auction data and templates.
• Interface with local suppliers as required, to help with any supplier development, or supplier switch out activities as directed by category and sourcing teams.
• Work with HOP and Business partners to integrate sourcing plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning processes as required.
• Provide information and support for Procurement Ensure Supply process - PES (e.g. Prioritized list of materials for risk analysis, input for criteria for risk analysis).
Key Requirements and Skills:
• Diploma or Associates degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, or related field of study is desired.
• +3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Fluency in English with strong communication skills.
• Organized, well-structured and analytical working methods.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus some database (Access).
• Some Knowledge of SAP functions.
• Must be able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to handle numerous technical, commercial and administrative details.
• Proven ability to analyze and present findings in a clear and cohesive manner.
• Strong communication skills need to liaise between the internal customers and the global procurement team.
• Ability to work collaboratively and support multiple sourcing initiatives.
• Ability to develop processes and/or to identify continuous improvements to help better coordinate activities.
• Maintain a high level of internal/external business acumen to mark trends and their impact on the business.
• Candidate will be tireless in follow-up on issues, will be thorough and diligent, perform root cause analysis and will appropriately escalate issues as necessary.
• Ability to use networks to influence business activity.
• Financial understanding and ability to manage Compliance and Risk.
• Life Insurance
• Employee discount
• Pension Scheme
• Standard sick pay benefits
• Flexible/Agile working is allowed for most people
• Salary and incentives
• Share Scheme
• Support for further education
• Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Health and wellbeing programmes
• Family friendly working environment
• Annual Leave
• Volunteering support
• Professional Support
Business Purchases & Sales Group Purchasing Materials Procurement Procurement Procurement Outsourcing