Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continually and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
One of our clients – a globally developed company specialized in sensory and electrical solutions – is currently looking for analytical and quick thinkers to fill the role of a Process and Maintenance Engineer. This is a key role in the company which requires you to put your analytical and team-work skills to the next level as you utilize all processes and/or take care of the maintenance of equipment and work under pressure in a motivated team to achieve the goals in accordance with the company’s safety and structural targets.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain effective team work and improvement of the processes, data and planning systems;
- Participate in all activities connected to maintenance and manufacturing, be it a regular or an emergency case scenario, all done in accordance with the quality system and the best environmental practices;
- Suggest new plans for supply of spare parts and devices according to the factory’s needs;
- Write and maintain documentation of the production processes regarding Working and Safety instructions, FMEA, Control Plan and Process Flow;
- Organize manufacturing trainings for the staff where required;
- Lead a team of professional technicians;
- Participate in the organization of the maintenance technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- Knowledge of the functionality of technological equipment and familiarity with quantity systems and methods;
- Professional proficiency in English (C1 lvl);
- An ability to identify and propose solutions to problems, reaching out to their root cause;
- Advanced skills in the Office Suite.
Our client’s offer:
- Competitive salary and a compensation package;
- An attractive bonus system, medical insurance, sports cards and more!
- The opportunity to develop oneself in an international team in a personal and a professional way (technical and process trainings, certifications);
- Being a part of a team of devoted professionals with social responsibility (CSR programs).
If you have the necessary qualifications and you’re motivated for this analytical position, then do not hesitate to send us your CV!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)