Position: Reports to Managing Director
Job Purpose Summary: To provide on-going logistical support to the Managing Director in the management of existing client relationships and developing new business opportunities.You have previously worked in client-facing and in telesales and/or in appointment-making roles, preferably within the financial services (financial planning / investments / insurance) industry.
Outstanding, clear articulate English communication skills, both verbal and written, are the most important attributes of the successful candidates.
* Worked in Financial Services for at least 5 years preferably 10 years.
* Must be well educated with graduate qualifications desirable.
* Prepared to study to obtain the Diploma in Financial Services Level 4 within 48 months of appointment.
* Worked in a sales environment with business development experience.
Personality: Self-driven, ambitious, energetic, results-oriented, willing to go the extra mile, ethical, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving goals. A good empathic communicator well presented, businesslike and accountable. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face, telephone and written communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience at achieving genuine sales targets in financial services environment.
Organizational Skills: Must be accurate, numerate, able to prioritise work and ensure new business is processed quickly and efficiently.
Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate clearly with management and colleagues to ensure objectives are achieved. Expected to take an active role at team meetings to progress common goals.
Only candidates with existing experience in financial telesales / coordination (5+ year's experience) will be considered for this role.
* Manage a small pool of client relationships on behalf of the Director.
* Ad hoc tasks to support the Managing Director achieve organizational objectives.
* Screen all inquiries and help convert prospects into paying customers.
* Ensure Business Development & Marketing Plans are executed on time, within budget and produce the desired sales outcomes.
* Assist the Managing Director in the nurturing of existing intermediary relationships and developing new distribution channels.
* Conduct annual reviews and prepare annual suitability reports on behalf of MD
* Prepare trading instructions for pool of clients.
* Ensure all sales and regulatory data is accurately recorded and presented in a timely manner.
* Work collaboratively with colleagues within the client services team.
Salary range £30K to £40K dependent on experience plus a performance related bonus.
After-sales Business Development Comprehensive Wealth Management