We are team consisting of 14 FTE based out of Warsaw and responsible for development and support of critical banking system of one of the globally systematically important banks.
Application is running in production for several years already, and transferred to Poland 2 years ago.
Besides business as usual activities we aim to introduce test automation, Developer environment automation and DevOps(CI/CD, CM, Infrastructure as a Code, Static Code testing, TDD, BDD) practices and architectural refactoring.
We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team.
- Excellent English
- Expertise in Java
- Hands-on experience with setting-up and automating aplication infrastructure utilizing DevOps best practices
- Experience with Maven and Gradle
- Experience with Microservices and CQRS
- Experience with CI/CD setup (TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo e.t.c.)
- Experience with CM Tools (Ansible, Transporter)
- Experience with test automation integration and monitoring (TDD, BDD, Integration, Load, Security)
- Experience with clouds
- Experience with virtualization and orchestration Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Bash and Powershell
- Version control SVN and Git
- Experience with environment automation for developers and testers
- Good understanding of Agile and Lean mindset
• Health insurance
• Polish language course
• The financial, legal and organizational assistance in relocation
• Assistance in finding accommodation
• As well as other benefits enjoyed by employees of our company.
DevOps Java QA Automation QA Engineering
Accepting only candidates from:
Brazil, Belarus, Georgia, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine