Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
The Technology Stack we use varies from Python, VUE, C++, and cutting-edge ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano or PyTorch. We work with Docker, VMware and Node.JS to Oracle and MySQL and NVIDIA and Intel accelerators hardware.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
We are looking for a proficient English/Spanish Presales Engineer located either in the United States or Mexico (any location/city).
Technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams in North America and LATAM to ensure that the solutions being offered by Verbio can be tailored to meet customers requirements.
• Working closely with the sales teams based in US, México and Brazil on proposals and pitches for business.
• Attending meetings with sales team members acting as a technical expert.
• Putting together business cases for the sales team to support their proposals.
• Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
• Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
• Helping sales team members to prepare proposals for customers, estimating resources and efforts to put
on track a concrete solution.
• Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
• Helping sales members and customer to design effective solutions.
• Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
• Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
• Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
• Previous experience (3-5 years) working within a technical pre-sales position.
• Customer focused, high proficiency in oral and written communication/presentation skills in English and
Spanish, and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to
• Willingness to travel (25%). Most of the time will be remote work.
• Strong team-player.
• Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
Bilingual English Spanish Speech Technology Technical Presales
Accepting only candidates from:
Mexico, United States