We are looking for a Web Developer to help us build and launch our latest product, a performance tracking platform that will revolutionize the e-commerce world.
Who we are looking for
• You've worked in an Agile (SCRUM) development environment
• You have a strong learning reflex and see challenges as a chance to grow
• You want to see customers getting value out of the software you wrote to solve their problems
• You are happy to help other developers learn from you, and you hope they challenge you do learn new things as well
• You're proud of the code you write, but you're also pragmatic about design vs iteration: you know when it's time to refactor, and when it's time to ship.
• You're focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line but you know that sometimes it's okay for deep work to take its time.
• You have experience operating services in production and take software quality practices personally.
• You work well on a growing team, communicating clearly and often
• You have an interest in constantly learning how the team can build better, more scalable, and most sustainable solutions
What we offer
• Full-time position with competitive salary
• High level of responsibility and autonomy from day one
• Dynamic work environment with potential for career growth
• Health benefits and other office perks such like fully stocked kitchen
• Possibility of stock options in the company down the road
Skills and experience you will need
• 3+ years of application design & development experience
• Good knowledge of MVC architecture
• An understanding of OO design principles to support large-scale applications
• Experience with source code management strategies (e.g. forking, branching), and release management
• Ability to quickly learn new languages
• Experience with Laravel framework or other similar PHP frameworks is a plus
• Experience with Vue.js framework and Node.js is a plus
• Experience in developing complex web applications is a plus
• Experience with Linux is a plus
• Ability to write readable, robust and reusable code
• Algorithmic thinking
MVC ArchitectureObject-Oriented Programming (OOP)PHP development