Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. Our recruitment process is done entirely remotely for your safety!
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our customer is a company that delivers innovative payment solutions. They are currently looking
for an Payment Specialist with German, French, Russian & English.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparation of financial analysis, focusing on the online transaction flows and costs;
* Monitoring of issues related to the company’s client’s payments;
* Creating various reports and supporting the managers by delivering data and providing important information;
* Assistance with the account maintenance in order to increase the efficiency of the processes;
* Strict tracking of the payments portfolio.
* At least 1 year of experience in the payments or banking field;
* Fluent language skills in German, French, Russian & English;
* Advanced Excel and Power Point skills;
* Good knowledge of SQL;
* Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Our client’s offer:
* Remote recruitment process;
* Attractive salary;
* Additional employee benefits;
* Friendly and supportive work environment;
* Career development and stability.
If you see your profile in the description above and you’re ready to take up this challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English! We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)
English, French, German, Russian