Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a multinational online payments company– we are looking for a Payment Solutions CS Representative with German, French and English.
We’re looking for looking for individuals who pay attention to details, care aboutthe customer’s experience and thrive in an international environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Process general inquiries regarding online transactions;
* Provide in-depth information about a variety of payment products;
* Assist clients reset or change account passwords;
* Work closely with other team membersfor in order meet and possibly exceed targets;
* Building relationships with customers via multi-channel support.
* Fluency in Italian, Spanish, German, French and/or English;
* Excellent interpersonal skills;
* Proactive personality, patience and diplomacy;
* Previous experience in the field of customer service is an advantage.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Flexible schedule;
* Social benefits and a variety of team building events;
*One of the best office locations in the country.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_PSR).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish