Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are looking for Order Management Specialist with B2 French and English B1.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accounting & Finance Background;
* Responsible & Understands Order Management Process, Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, PeopleSoft);
* Revert on Emails around new Purchase Orders (PO’s), amendment to PO’s, ETA’s;
*Submitting special price/volume requests.
* B2 French and English B1;
* Strong organization, and communication skills;
* Positive attitude and team spirit;
* Proactive and dynamic personality, with good attitude towards the clients.
Our Clients Offer:
* Working hours - Monday-Friday 8 am – 6pm;
* Food vouchers;
* International working environment, which will boost language level and communication skill;
* Attractive remuneration .
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SFE_r).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).