Do you love to know what´s going on in the tech world? You like online advertising, working with Google Ads and new technologies?
If you are technically gifted, creative and open-minded, we may have the perfect job for you!
Start your career in Customer Service within a big and international company which is still working as a Start-Up.
Do you have new ideas? Tell them! Changes are made every minute and you can build up an efficient and innovative environment.
Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and join a peaceful and beach lifestyle.
You would work for one of the leading tech business worldwide. They develop new marketing ideas and create a big change to our present life.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Resolving non-technical product or service issues for customers and clients via chat, email or phone
– Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match there quired online advertisement solutions
– Customer support while construction of online advertising campaigns and continuous optimization
– Assist users in recovering account information and in payment related issues
– Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
– Type of contract: long-term fixed term contract.
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday in rotating shifts (it depends on the project you are working for)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
– You have a native level of Dutch or Flemish + a good level of English (at least B2)
– You have previous Customer Service experience – minimum 1 year
– You have business acumen and good negotiation skills
– You have a customer service mindset and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, creative and committed in your work
– You have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
Active Team Player Clear & Concise Communication Committed to Customer Satisfaction Highly-motivated