Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction represents our business card.
for the interactive entertainment industry (Night shifts)
We are now actively looking for a customer support representative for one of our clients: a global BPO leader in the online entertainment practices such as real- and play money poker, gaming and betting. They provide technology-based support for a wide range of world-famous platforms for the entertainment industry whilst looking out for unfair practices and so providing the best gaming/betting experience for everyone! At your position you will be doing just that – answering questions connecting to the exciting world of online entertainment (mostly betting), communicating with people from all over the world per e-mail and being in charge of solving potential issues any user might have.
What we need from you:
- Intermediate to advanced (B2-C1) level at any of the abovementioned languages:
Russian, Polish, German, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Dutch (+ English)
- An interest for the online entertainment industry would be a plus, especially gambling and betting.
- A readiness to learn more about online entertainment and maintain confidentiality;
- Night shift availability: 12 hours for 4 days, followed by a 4-day break (perfect for people who love to take a big break after an active chunk of work!)
Our client’s offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- An amazing range of social benefits (A multisport card, Free snacks and drinks, Taxi vouchers and many more!)
- A competitive salary;
- Considerable performance bonuses (annually: up to 25% of the gross salary!)
- Opportunities to learn new languages and enroll on additional courses;
- The chance to be a part of a culturally diverse team with different language competences.
If you are ready to actively engage in the world of online entertainment and make the user experience worldwide much more enjoyable, apply now by submitting your CV!We will contact the shortlisted candidates shortly. There is no fee for applying!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)
Communication Skills Customer Service Microsoft Office
English, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish