Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are looking for Non Voice Support Specialist with French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German (Night shifts).
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Setting up user guides for specific programs;
* Acting as a translator between the client and the client's partners;
* Constant correspondence with business content specialists and other experts in the firm to maintain professional standars.
* Proficiency in either of the following languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German;
* English B2;
* Good command of Office Suite (an expert in document editing and structuring)
* Team player;
* Being able to work on a deadline;
Our client’s offer:
* Fully remote recruitment process;
* Nights shifts - 4 nights / 11 hours, 4 days off;
* Attractive remuneration including performance bonuses;
* An opportunity to develop yourself in a leading international company;
* Special attention towards your personal aims and goals;
If you see how you can manage and excell with such a job description, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English! (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_NVC).
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)
French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish