Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the largest contact center providers in the world – we are looking for Non voice Customer Service Coordinator with Slovak or Czech or Polish or Dutch or German or French to perform a dynamic set of back office tasks. Non voice is a type of Customer service wherein agents do not talk to customers, but rather attend to customer inquiries and complains through email or chat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sends out emails to clients using templates and customize when needed;
* Deal with customer enquiries via email or chat;
* Data entry of information into the system;
* Providing timely reports and feedback to customers.
* Fluency in Slovak or Czech or Polish or Dutch or German or French;
* Good English - at least B1 level;
* Attention to detail;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint).
Our Client Offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Very attractive salary and bonus scheme;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_NCSA).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
Czech Dutch French German Polish Slovak
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Slovak