Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 different languages?
Do you want to participate in fun company events all year round, from bowling tournaments to festivals and parties?
Are you customer-oriented with good troubleshooting skills?
Then keep reading and apply!
For one of the biggest electronics companies in the world, you will assist customers from the DACH countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) on the phone, via email and live chat.
When needed, you will also use the technical knowledge acquired during the training to guide them on how to use the products and/or organize a repair.
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native German speaker with excellent English
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– You are tech-savvy / you have a good IT knowledge
– Salary of 1200€ gross per month (x14 per year) + 180€ performance-related bonus gross per month + 120€ in a card neto per month
– Free flight to Athens + Free accommodation for the first two weeks + Free flights back home every 6 months
– Payment of 300 € gross per month for the rent (during the first year) + Assistance and payment of a real estate agency
– Full-time job (40h/week), Monday-Saturday (Rotative shifts 9am – 11pm) and Sundays (Rotative shifts 9am – 9pm)
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– An international and multicultural company where team-building activities are constantly offered (ski trips, bowling contests…)
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
– Start date: January 2020
Empathizing Friendly General Technical German