Take this chance and APPLY NOW! Travel and Discover Greece! Moreover, you will be learning Greek and experience Greek music, taste great comfort food and visit their beautiful sights. Don’t forget about their sandy beaches with crystal clear blue water and beautiful landscapes. Start a new career and join international team in Athens.
• Solving customers queries by phone or emails
• Provide excellent level of customer services
• Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and customers
• Reporting to team managers or team supervisor
• Fluent Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Croatian, Italian, Dutch or German and good English
• Candidate must have European nationality
• Very good knowledge of computers
• No previous work experience required
• Desire to start fresh and move to Athens, Greece
• Enjoy talking with people by phone and emails
• Able to work in fast- pace and competitive atmosphere
• Excellent Salary
• Monthly performance bonus
• 2 extra full salaries paid per year
• Training provided (paid)
• Free Greek language courses
• Extra payment for Sundays or Bank holidays
• Extra payment for overtime
• Interactive activities: team-building, excursions, themed parties
• On-site canteen
• International working environment
Extra Benefits: paid flight ticket, a taxi from the airport, 2 weeks hotel accommodation with breakfast included, assistance in finding a place of residence.
Why choose DK Global Recruitment
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Who we are
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
***Send in your English CV at email@example.com for immediate consideration.***
Adept problem-solver IT skills
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish