We are looking for a qualified and experienced Motor Vehicle Body Repair and Paint Apprenticeship Assessor to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
SALARY: up to £30,000PA PLUS BONUS SCHEME AND MILEAGE
LOCATION: NORFOLK, SUFFOLK AND CAMBRIDGSHIRE
As an experienced assessor, you will be passionate about apprentices receiving the best training & development programs available. You will assist in the delivery of qualifications to a high standard and in line with policy.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
- Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
- Level 2 minimum qualifications in Functional Skills English Maths and ICT
- Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace
- Experience of delivering Motor Vehicle Body Repair and Paint apprenticeships to Level 2 & 3
- Occupational experience within the Motor Vehicle Industry in body repair
- Level 3 Motor Vehicle Qualification in body repair and paint
The client is an established, Grade 1 OFSTED provider and can offer you:
* Training & Development
* Childcare vouchers
* 25 days holiday
* Access to pool cars
* Shopping discounts
* Incentive scheme
* Healthcare Cashplan
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to work for one of the UK's leading Training providers please apply.