WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
• Develop new modules and features for our new web application, as part of the Front-end team;
• Ensure cross-browser compatibility or fallback solutions;
• Work with the product team to prioritize the product backlog;
• Identify and address design/development bottlenecks;
• Participate in design and development meetings;
• Track performance implications and the overall scalability/reusability of your code;
• Monitor industry trends and Front-end libraries that could be used to improve and evolve the application’s architecture.
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
• Minimum relevant work experience: 1 – 3 years
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts;
• Strong debugging skills;
• Experience with working in an Agile development environment;
• Ability to adapt to new technologies;
• Strong verbal and written communication in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A dynamic team of strong professionals;
• Open and pleasant work atmosphere;
• Flat hierarchical structure;
• Competitive salary package;
• Performance based incentives;
• Great private health insurance;
• Meal tickets;
• Relocation package.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your CV via E-Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.