Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our client is a newly established international company specialized within the online gambling field. Currently they’re expanding their operations in Sofia and are looking for an Automation QA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design and develop automated tests;
* Design and execute already tests and able to manage Test Executions, based on the approved QA KPIs;
* Take part and influence R&D efforts, be part of design meetings, sprint planning and such;
* Investigate production issues to improve total product quality.
* At least 2 years of experience in SQA. Very good understanding of SDLC;
* Some experience in web environments, as well as client-server based and complex architectures;
* Automation Experience with either tools: Selenium/Appium/QTP/ Ronorex Automation Frameworks;
* Experience with Spec flow / Gherkin / Cucumber or other BDD framework – an advantage;
* Very good understanding of web applications, various browsers and platforms;
* Good understanding and history of using QA design patterns – an advantage;
* Automation of API and RESTful services - an advantage;
* Experience in HTML/CSS (Read/Write level);
* Experience with various QA tools: Jira/Zephyr/Bugzilla/Testrail/Testlink;
* Knowledge in QA methodologies. ISTQB certification – an advantage;
* Experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
* HTTP and HTTP capture tools (Fiddler/Wireshark/SOAPUI);
* Team player and a self-learner. Excellent troubleshooting abilities;
* Knowledge in the business domain – Sport betting is an advantage;
Our client’s offer:
* Friendly environment of young and motivated team;
* Excellent remuneration and benefits package;
* Fresh atmosphere;
* Trainings and regular team buildings;
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N HG_MLQS).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).