The Interpreteur Comptable team in BSC/FIN is dedicated to providing reliable solutions to translate transactions into accounting records for SG bank entities (mainly BDDF) with a direct impact on the SG end customers.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in the related applications so as to translate properly the transactions in accounting records;
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests/projects (technical specifications, performance, security);
• Provide and implement improvement solutions in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group;
• Innovative solutions will always be studied and discussed to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification;
• In this context, these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode, depending on their importance;
• Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements;
• Maintaining a good relationship with technical operations teams;
• Ensure proper documentation of all solutions developed and released in production;
• Perform the related IT testing (eg. non-regression, unit tests).
A little about You:
• You have an analythical mind and you are interested to have an impact on the accounting for bank entities and on SG end customers;
• You have at least 3 years of experience with Mainframe (zOS), ISPF, JCL;
• You have experience in projects implementation and a good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support;
• You have functional understanding of accounting and banking processes;
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Good command of French (understanding level and interested to evolve) and of English (writing and speaking).
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 day/week.
AS400 system IBM DB2 Mainframe
Accepting only candidates from: