Live Chat Operator with German, Italian, French, Portuguese or Spanish (Late Afternoon Shifts)
Astrea was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this
vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need
us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global leader in the online and mobile gaming and interactive entertainment industries – we are looking for Live Chat Operator with German, Italian, French, Portuguese or Spanish (Late Afternoon Shifts) (Fully remote recruitment process).
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and some of them will be conducted online.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide friendly responses to the gaming platform users via chat sessions and emails;
* Inform players about any upcoming promotions;
* Use response templates according to the company’s guidelines;
* Ensure that every client has positive support experience;
* Strive to achieve the agreed targets for the team and the department;
* Identify issues that may negatively impact the business;
* Ability to work on late shifts (16:00 – 01:00h. 5 days per week).
* Advanced level of German, Italian, French, Portuguese or Spanish;
* Advanced level of English;
* Excellent written communication skills;
* General interest in the gaming industry;
* Ability to evaluate and prioritize customer demands;
* Good MS Office literacy;
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Our client’s offer:
* Fully remore recruitment process;
* Working from home during the pandemic period;
* Attractive salary;
* Different bonuses and additional employee benefits;
* A variety of training programs;
* Career development and encouraging work culture.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_nSC)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish