Bharja Technologies is looking to add an experienced, full time, iOS Developers, to join our fast growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing new innovative functionalities and incorporating them into existing systems (70% new development, 30% maintenance & improvement)
• Remain up to date with state-of-the-art developments in your software field and share your knowledge with the wider team.
• Be confident keeping projects on track through strong personal project management skills, collaboration and supporting other team members.
• Passion for innovation: You should be a person who thrives on creating innovative and scalable technology applications without always requiring instructions
• Desire to continuously learn, problem-solve and acquire new skills with cutting-edge technology
• Implement best practices within the final product by adhering to the latest IT regulations, security practices, data protection laws etc.
Working in an Agile / Scrum environment
Objective C, Swift
Cocoa Touch, UIKit, CoreGraphics, multithreading (GCD), CoreData sau Realm
Pachet manager (Cocoapods, Carthage)
Versioning systems: BitBucket, SVN, Github
OOP, REST Services
In return, we'll offer:
• Very attractive salary package, depending on experience.
• An opportunity to work on a technically advanced project with a young and vibrant team
Agile Methodolgy Cocoa Touch Git IOS SDK Multithreaded Development Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Scrum Swift UIKit