Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – we are looking for Junior Technical Support Specialist with Dutch, German, French, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Czech.
With your excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, you can create positive experiences inside an innovative, fast-growing company that offers competitive pay and great benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains and updates customer information as necessary;
* Build strong partnerships with clients and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor;
* Identifying problems quickly and resolving them to provide the best possible outcome for the customer.
* Excellent skills in Dutch, German, French, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Czech;
* Good English;
* Effective problem solving and communication skills;
* Any Knowledge of database systems will be an advantage;
* Capable of working with related hardware systems such as tape drives and libraries;
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012 (advantage);
* Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 (advantage);
* Microsoft SQL (advantage);
* Previous experience of clustering and/or SAN technologies (advantage);
* Active Directory (advantage).
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary and social package;
* Career progression - explore all kinds of career options from customer service, training, and tech support, to management and more;
* Family-friendly workplace - flexible work schedule;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. r_SM_TPH2).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish